All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionCases in Leadership is a unique collection of 30 real-world leadership cases from Ivey Publishing plus fourteen practitioner readings from the Ivey Business Journal . The updated casebook helps business students gain a better understanding of leadership and enables them to be more effective leaders through their careers. The selected cases are about complex leadership issues that require the attention of the decision-maker in each case. Each of the casebooks comes equipped with instructor's resources on CD-ROM. These affordable collections will t only help students connect to real-world situations, but will benefit corporations seeking continued education in the field as well.
- Author BiographyLaura Guerrero worked in retail management for 10 years in Canada, the United States and Mexico. She has an undergraduate degree in Economics from the University of Texas at El Paso. Later, she completed a Masters of Business Administration with a concentration on Management and Organizational Studies at Simon Fraser University in British Columbia, Canada. In 2009, she completed a PhD in Organizational Behavior at the Richard Ivey School of Business at The University of Western Ontario. In addition to her interest in gender and culture as they relate to leadership, her research has focused on careers of expatriates and immigrants. In September 2009, she joined the Faculty of Business Administration at the University of Texas at El Paso as an Assistant Professor of Management. W. Glenn Rowe began studying leadership within the context of strategic management at Texas A&M University, where he completed his PhD in 1996. He rejoined the Faculty of Business Administration at Memorial in September 1995, where he taught strategic management and strategic leadership. On July 1, 2009, he became the Director of Ivey's Executive MBA Program. He serves as a reviewer for several academic journals and is active in the community. He has facilitated strategic-thinking sessions for several organizations such as the Alliance for the Control of Tobacco (Newfoundland and Labrador), the Newfoundland and Labrador Medical Association, Fishery Products International, Gros Morne National Park, and Sir Wilfred Grenfell College. He is the coauthor of a strategic management textbook and its associated casebook, both of which are in their third edition. His research is published in journals such as the Strategic Management Journal, the Journal of Management and the Leadership Quarterly.
- Author(s)Laura K. Guerrero,W. Glenn Rowe
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication18/05/2010
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Out-of-print date03/06/2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.