All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ivey Casebook Series is a co-publishing partnership between SAGE Publications and the Richard Ivery School of Business at The University of Western Ontario. Cases in Organizational Behavior has been designed to develop an understanding of, and appreciation for, the various challenges, dilemmas, and constraints that decision makers face in real organizational settings. The cases are made up of actual events and include globalization, managing a diverse workforce, motivation, and leadership. Together, these cases provide students the opportunity to practice and hone analytical skills, decision making skills, application skills, planning skills, and oral communication skills.
- Author BiographyDr. Gerard Seijts is Assistant Professor and has taught undergraduate and MBA courses in organizational behavior, human resource management, leading change, managerial negotiations, behavioral decision-making, staffing, and performance management. His research activities, spanning several journal articles, book chapters, and conference papers, cover a wide range of topics including goal setting on complex tasks, training and development, organizational justice and fair employment strategies, performance appraisal, and team processes. He is on the Editorial Board of the Journal of Organizational Behaviour and the Canadian Journal of Behavioural Science. Gerard is past division chair of the Human Resources Division of the Administrative Sciences Association of Canada. Dr/ Seijts' research has been published in the Academy of Management Journal, Journal of Organizational Behaviour, Human Performance, Journal of Business Ethics, Employee Responsibilities and Rights Journal, Canadian Psychology, the Canadian Journal of Behavioural Science, Applied Psychology: An International Review, and the International Journal for Academic Development. Several of his research papers have received awards. In 1999, Dr. Seijts received the Associates Award for excellence in both teaching and research.
- Author(s)Gerard H. Seijts
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication07/09/2005
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleIvey Casebook Series
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byGerard H. Seijts
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.