All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding concrete examples of successes and pitfalls of e-services management, this text offers a definition and typology of e-services and their main characteristics through theoretical papers and case studies.
- Author BiographyAda Scupola, Roskilda University, Denmark.
- Author(s)Ada Scupola
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication15/12/2008
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationHershey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Science Reference
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1038 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.