All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSo you want an internet marketing technique that will: bring you tons of targeted traffic, but it's free, and you can do it in about two hours a week? Writing articles is the fastest, and easiest way to get targeted traffic to your business. It will help you: *Build valuable backlinks to your website *Raise your rankings in the search engines *Brand you as an expert *Drive visitors to your site who want what you have to sell This is the only book you'll find that teaches you how to write articles to promote your business. Why accept pennies for articles you submit for publication when you can earn 1000s of dollars from promotional articles you write? No other internet marketing techniques can do for you what what article writing can and best of all it's free. Includes step by step instructions on how to write articles and a bonus chapter on Bum Marketing. Over $629 in tools and bonuses to help you write and submit articles.
- Author BiographyJinger Jarrett is a full time freelance writer and internet marketer. She is the author of Internet Marketing for Free: The GUIDE. Her articles have been published in over 40 countries, in both print and on the web. A prolic writer, she's written over 100 articles to promote her business and continues to use article writing as the main technique for promoting both her business and her writing.
- Author(s)Jinger Jarrett
- Date of Publication10/09/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.