All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book about me. Unfortunately, I didn't write it - my mum did. WTF! Let me tell you w that 98% of it is total lies. Actually, I'm pretty sure this book is illegal. So if you've bought it, you've basically supported a criminal. How does that feel? I think she's getting me back for my first day in this world when I mayyy have tried to kill her. She won't t be able to mention that ...You might also find out about my first day at school, why my head is so massive, how I've always been a hit with the ladies and other things like that. You kw, important stuff. Anyway, I found the book at the printer and you'll see I've corrected some of her most outrageous lies. So, you kw, enjoy. Just remember only the bits that make me look good are true ...
- Author BiographyCaspar Lee (Author) Caspar is a 21 year old, self-made social media entrepreneur. He entertains millions with his original brand of comedy and life observation in hilarious self produced videos. As well as writing his own scripts, Caspar has a passion for acting. He travels between South Africa, LA and London and has an OBSESSION with pizza. He never wanted to do anything else and considers himself very fortunate. Emily Riordan Lee (Author) Emily Riordan Lee is an Irish author. Born in Dublin in 1956 to a poet father and a novelist mother, she inherited their love of literature from a young age. After receiving an Honours Degree in English from Trinity College Dublin, Emily worked as a journalist and later pursued a career in film and television production. Not only interested in the art of storytelling, Emily also created an artisanal chocolate brand, and currently divides her time between South Africa and Ireland.
- Author(s)Caspar Lee,Emily Riordan Lee
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael Joseph Ltd
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine189 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Interest AgeFrom 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.