Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionCaspases, Paracaspases, and Metacaspacses: Methods and Protocols is a collection of laboratory protocols covering current methods that are employed to measure and detect activities of these proteases in diverse biological systems, ranging from unicellular organisms to mammals. Broken into two parts, the first part focuses on methods to measure, detect, and inhibit activation and activity of a subset of or specific caspases in vitro and in several model systems and organisms, primarily in the context of programmed cell death. The second part of the book provides experimental protocols for purification and in vitro and in vivo analysis of yeast, protozoan and plant metacaspases, as well as of a human paracaspase MALT1. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, the chapters include the kind of detailed description and implementation advice that is crucial for getting optimal results in the laboratory. Authoritative and practical, Caspases, Paracaspases, and Metacaspacses: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid scientists easy-to-follow techniques.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication19/08/2016
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1133
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note32 black & white illustrations, 34 colour illustrations, 3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight537 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byGuy Salvesen,Peter V. Bozhkov
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.