CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionErnst Cassirer was the last of the major exponents of the Marburg School of Neo-Kantianism. This book presents his philosophy of science in the context of the developments in the physical sciences in this century. Cassirer's call for a redefinition of the concept of substance is critically evaluated in terms of the meanings of such terms as laws, theories, and causality as used in the sciences. By treating the sciences as one of the Symbolic Forms, this book establishes the relevancy of the critical philosophy of Kant to an understanding of the recent history and philosophy of science.
- Author(s)K Sundaram
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication31/12/1987
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies, Series 5: Philosophy
- Series Part/Volume Number28
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1987
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight280 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.