Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $68.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTom Pryce-Bowyer returns to his cabin in Queensland's wet tropics from overseas to write the life of a celebrated American photographer. Expecting only forest animals to disturb his concentration, he tries to deflect the quixotic plans of Jack, a former intelligence officer who wants to thwart the promotion of an unsavoury American general. As he researches for his biography, he's forced to confront secrets about the recent atrocities in East Timor. A more pleasant distraction for Tom is Emjay, a New York publisher, with whom he strikes up a whirlwind affair after his marriage break down. To Tom's dismay, his idyllic rainforest, and the life of his inquisitive neighbour - a colourful southern cassowary of mystical dimensions - become endangered by his very presence and his friends' activism, even as his late-blooming romance begins to fray.
- Author(s)David De Vaux
- PublisherGlass House
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlass House
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $30.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.