Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.14+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionJoanna Pruess, author of Griswold and Wagner Cast Iron Cookbook, w puts to use the delectable medium of cast iron for vegetarian dishes. As the most versatile tool in your kitchen, cast-iron cookware can make a variety of dishes--all you have to do is use your imagination! Cast-iron cookware is a jack-of-all-trades: holding heat evenly, lasting virtually forever, and providing a unique cooking surface that only improves with age. It was probably your mother's favorite pan--and her mother's before her. Adapted from Griswold and Wagner Cast Iron Cookbook, this comprehensive guide is the perfect addition to any vegetarian's bookshelf. Featuring vegetarian dishes such as a Swiss cheese and apple frittata, deep-dish vegetarian pizza, mini cast-iron skillet cornbread, zucchini pancakes, raspberry-blackberry crisp, and much more from Griswold and Wagner Cast Iron Cookbook, along with new recipes never seen before, Cast Iron Vegetarian Cookbook will have you in the kitchen with veggies in hand before you even flip past the first recipe. Cast iron is the ideal material for many techniques, as seen from the recipes chosen for this book: Caramelizing apples, glazing butternut squash, roasting asparagus--all are described in scrumptious detail. Also here are directions on seasoning and keeping your cast-iron skillet in pristine shape, whether it's been passed down from cook to cook or it's something you found cheap at a tag sale. This book celebrates the comfort, pleasure, and joy of food. Skyhorse Publishing, along with our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling, baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron cooking. We've been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and vinegar, bone broth, and more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyJoanna Pruess is an award-winning author whose cooking articles and recipes have appeared in the New York Times Sunday Magazine, the Washington Post, Food Arts, Saveur, Food & Wine, and the Associated Press syndicate. Her most recent cookbooks are Cast Iron Cookbook and Seduced by Bacon. She and her husband, restaurant critic Bob Lape, live in the Bronx, New York.
- Author(s)Joanna Pruess
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note50 color photos
- Weight314 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Photographs byBattman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.