All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first complete step-by-step photographic guide and an essential reference for knitters of all styles and techniques, presented in an easy-reference, take-along format. A compilation of all the techniques for beginning and ending knitting projects, it offers a welcome surprise to many knitters who are t aware of the breadth of possibilities. Choosing the right cast on or bind off to fit the chosen yarn and stitch technique will add to the appeal of the finished knitting project. If you're still using the cast-on and bind-off methods you learned when you began knitting, it's time to explore new possibilities.
- Author BiographyLeslie Ann Bestor is a knitting teacher and manager at WEBS, America's Yarn Store. Many of her designs have been featured in books and magazines. She lives in western Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Leslie Ann Bestor
- PublisherStorey Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNorth Adams
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStorey Publishing LLC
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width155 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.