All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCaste is a contested terrain in India s society and polity. This book explores contemporary realities of caste in rural and urban India. Presenting rich empirical findings across rth India, it presents an original perspective on the reasons for the persistence of caste in India today.
- Author BiographySurinder S. Jodhka is Professor of Sociology, Centre for the Study of Social Systems, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
- Author(s)Surinder S. Jodhka
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCRC Press
- Weight430 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine0 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.