All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProfusely illustrated discussions offer details of dungeons, keeps, battlements, and drawbridges, along with uses of artillery, trenches, battering rams, mines, and the long-bow. Will enthrall anyone interested in architecture, military, or medieval history. It is equally accessible to scholars as it is to the general reader. - History in Review.
- Author(s)Eugene-Emmanuel Viollet-le-Duc
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/02/2005
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleDover Military History, Weapons, Armor
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated byM. MacDermott
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.