All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionCasual Sweet Clothes offers you gorgeous tops, dresses, jackets, and skirts with a designer edge. Simple step-by-step instructions and diagrams guide you through the process of sewing each garment, and the full-size patterns included at the back of the book guarantee perfectly fitting results every time. The 18 simple but stylish casual pieces in this book make the foundation of a handmade wardrobe that will last for years.
- Author BiographyNoriko Sasahara is a Fashion Design graduate of Bunka Fashion College in Japan, where she took a broad range of courses in clothes-making with a focus on fashion design, studying under Tomoko Nakamichi (author of the Pattern Magic series). In 1993, while still a student, she won the grand prize in a men's fashion contest sponsored by Bunka Gakuen. Having worked for an apparel company, she now creates clothing for use in corporate advertising, outfits worn by artists in music videos, and costumes for live performance, as well as writing sewing books.
- Author(s)Noriko Sasahara
- PublisherLaurence King
- Date of Publication26/08/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width190 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.76Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.