All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCasual Sweet Clothes offers you gorgeous tops, dresses, jackets and skirts with a designer edge. Simple step-by-step instructions and diagrams guide you through the process of sewing each garment, and the full-size patterns included at the back of the book guarantee perfectly fitting results every time. The 18 simple but stylish casual pieces in this book make the foundation of a hand-made wardrobe that will last for years.
- Author BiographyNoriko Sasahara is a Fashion Design graduate of Bunka Fashion College in Japan, where she studied under Tomoko Nakamichi (author of the Pattern Magic series). In 1993, while still a student, she won the grand prize in a men's fashion contest sponsored by Bunka Gakuen. Having worked for an apparel company, she now creates clothing for use in corporate advertising, outfits worn by artists in music videos and costumes for live performance, as well as writing sewing books.
- Author(s)Noriko Sasahara
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication11/08/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note180 illustrations, 30 in colour
- Weight400 g
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.