All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnfortunately, schoolgirl Julia Upjohn kws too much...Late one night, two teachers investigate a mysterious flashing light in the sports pavilion, while the rest of the school sleeps. There, among the lacrosse sticks, they stumble upon the body of the unpopular games mistress - shot through the heart from point blank range. The school is thrown into chaos when the 'cat' strikes again. Unfortunately, schoolgirl Julia Upjohn kws too much. In particular, she kws that without Hercule Poirot's help, she will be the next victim...
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became, quite simply, the best-selling novelist in history. Her first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, written towards the end of the First World War, introduced us to Hercule Poirot, who was to become the most popular detective in crime fiction since Sherlock Holmes. She is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in over 100 foreign languages. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 19 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication21/07/2003
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight170 g
- Width139 mm
- Height142 mm
- Read byHugh Fraser
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time400
- Edition StatementUnabridged
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $34.22Trending at AU $38.86
- AU $32.09Trending at AU $37.42
- AU $18.92Trending at AU $20.08
- AU $15.19Trending at AU $19.84
- AU $12.47Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $31.73Trending at AU $34.80
- AU $13.88Trending at AU $16.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.