All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.25
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionWilma's in danger!You think I'm going to sit here polishing my claws When she first hears the news that convict Cage Jones has escaped from prison, Dulcie's fur stands on end. She kws he's after her human companion, Wilma, whom he blames for his stint in jail. She tries to enlist the help of her friend Joe Grey, but the tomcat's got his paws full investigating two local murders. It's only when Wilma disappears after an afteron shopping trip-and Cage is found lurking at her house-that Joe realizes the two crimes might be more connected than he thought. Paw in hand with the unsuspecting cops, the fantastic felines must untangle Cage's devilish agenda and snare a killer if they ever want to curl up with their friend again and bring peace to their seaside village.
- Author BiographyShirley Rousseau Murphy is the author of twenty mysteries in the Joe Grey series, for which she has won the Cat Writers' Association Muse Medallion nine years running, and has received ten national Cat Writers' Association Awards for best novel of the year. She is also a noted children's book author, and has received five Council of Authors and Journalists Awards. She lives in Carmel, California, where she serves as full-time household help to two demanding feline ladies.
- Author(s)Shirley Rousseau Murphy
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication26/12/2007
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleJoe Grey Mystery Series
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvon Books
- Weight163 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.