All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor, illustrator and photographer Jackie Morris explores her native Pembrokeshire in the company of her feline friends. Or rather, they explore the countryside while she tags along taking pictures. Over 100 images with accompanying text tell the story of many walks with many cats. Challenging perceptions and rearranging priorities, Jackie's insightful poetry and prose allows a glimpse of a world in which cat is king and nature its subject. Ordered and regulated by season, you will find that, although the landscape of Cat Walk may be familiar, what is seen is most certainly different. Introduction by Tom Cox.
- Author BiographyJackie Morris is the author of some books, the illustrator of more and now and again takes photographs. When someone commented once that 'your camera takes very good pictures', she responded, 'yes, and I have a pencil that draws quite well and some brushes that are quite good at painting.' She has lived in the same small house beside the sea on the St Davids Peninsula since 1992 when she visited from Bath for a weekend and fell in love with the wild beauty of the coastline. She loves cats, dogs and wild things.
- Author(s)Jackie Morris
- PublisherGraffeg Limited
- Date of Publication22/09/2014
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationCardiff
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGraffeg Limited
- Weight408 g
- Width150 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.