All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith over 11 million speakers world-wide, Catalan thrives and is actively promoted in the business markets and schools of Catalan-speaking cultures. For example, visitors to Barcelona, Catalonia's capital and largest city, will find signs in Catalan, then in Spanish and English. This handy portable reference contains 4,000 dictionary entries and a phrasebook covering topics like dining out, sightseeing, and accommodations.
- Author BiographyA Scott Britton lived among Oaxaca's Zapotecs, where he studied their culture and learned the language. Originally from Florida, he now resides in Athens, Ohio, where he works as a writer, translator, researcher, and photographer.
- Author(s)A. Scott Britton
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/08/2011
- LanguageCatalan & Catalan & English & English
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note4,000 entries
- Weight154 g
- Width170 mm
- Height95 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.