All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is an increasing challenge for chemical industry and research institutions to find cost-efficient and environmentally sound methods of converting natural resources into fuels chemicals and energy. Catalysts are essential to these processes and the Catalysis Specialist Periodical Report series serves to highlight major developments in this area. This series provides systematic and detailed reviews of topics of interest to scientists and engineers in the catalysis field. The coverage includes all major areas of heterogeneous and homogeneous catalysis and also specific applications of catalysis such as NOx control kinetics and experimental techniques such as microcalorimetry. Each chapter is compiled by recognised experts within their specialist fields and provides a summary of the current literature. This series will be of interest to all those in academia and industry who need an up-to-date critical analysis and summary of catalysis research and applications. Catalysis will be of interest to anyone working in academia and industry that needs an up-to-date critical analysis and summary of catalysis research and applications.
- Author BiographyProfessor Spivey is the McLaurin Shivers Professor of Chemical Engineering at Louisiana State University and Director of the DOE Energy Frontier Research Center at LSU. Professor Spivey's research interests include the application of the principles of heterogeneous catalysis to catalytic combustion, control of sulfur and nitrogen oxides from combustion processes, acid/base catalysis (e.g., for condensation reactions), hydrocarbon synthesis, and the study of catalyst deactivation.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- Series TitleSpecialist Periodical Reports
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 20
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight860 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJames J. Spivey,K. M. Dooley
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $34.39Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.56
- AU $27.12Trending at AU $28.77
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $27.27
- AU $18.88Trending at AU $23.86
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $17.50
- AU $14.22Trending at AU $25.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.