Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/08/2012
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleThe Structure of Glass
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note61 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight552 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byE. A. Porai-Koshits
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1964
- Table Of ContentsIntroductory Address.- Introductory Address.- General Aspects of the Crystallization of Glass.- Sequence of Separation of Crystalline Phases of Different Compositions from Silicate Melts..- Initial Stages in the Crystallization of Glasses and Formation of Glass-Ceramics.- Influence of Crystal-Chemical Similarity on Heterogeneous Crystallization of Glasses..- The Precrystallization Period in Glass and Its Significance.- The Connection Between Phase Diagrams of Silicate Systemsand the Structure and Crystallizability of Glasses.- Establishment of Phase Separation in Systems Composed of Fluorine-Containing Slags and Rare-Earth Silicates.- Electron Microscope Investigation of Microcrystallization of Glasses.- Discussion.- Two-Component Systems.- Detection and Study of Very Small Heterogeneities with the Aid of a New Low-Angle X-Ray Apparatus.- Chemically Heterogeneous Structure of Two-Component Sodium and Lithium Silicate Glasses..- Crystallization Products of Lithium Silicate Glasses.- Microstructure of Two-Component Lithium Silicate Glasses at Various Crystallization Stages..- Lithium Glasses and Some of Their Crystallization Characteristics.- The Lithium Aluminosilicate System.- Mechanism of the Catalyzed Crystallization of Glasses in the Li2O-Al2O3-SiO2 System with Titanium Dioxide.- Use of the #x00C9;M-7 Electron Microscope for Investigation of Crystal Lattices and Observation of Dislocations in Them.- Electron Microscope Investigation of the Catalyzed Crystallization of Glasses.- X-Ray Diffraction Investigation of the Catalyzed Crystallization of Glasses.- Investigation of Catalyzed Crystallization by Means of Raman Spectroscopy.- Infrared Spectra of Glassy and Crystallized Silicates of the Li2O3-Al2O3-SiO2 + TiO2 System, and Their Relationship to Structure.- Investigation of the Catalyzed Crystallization of Certain Glasses by Means of Infrared Spectroscopy..- Investigation of Catalyzed Crystallization by Absorption Changes.- Investigation of the Products of Catalyzed Crystallization by Optical Crystallography.- Investigation of the Crystallization Process by the Colored Indicator Method and by the Leaching Method.- Viscosimetric Investigation of the Kinetics of Catalyzed Submicrocrystallization.- Theoretical Investigation of the Possibility of Using Differential Thermal Analysis for Quantitative Studies of Crystallization.- Study of Catalyzed Crystallization by Differential Thermal Analysis.- Investigation of Changes in the Physical Properties of Glass in the Li2O-Al2O3-SiO2 System During Crystallization.- Variations of the Physical Properties During Heat Treatment of Glasses in the Li2O-Al2O3-SiO2 System Mineralized by Titanium Dioxide.- Investigation of the Phase Composition of Crystalline Glass Materials Obtained from the Li2O-Al2O3-SiO2 and Li2O-MgO-Al2O3-SiO2 Systems.- Investigation of the Electrical Properties of Certain Glasses and Crystalline Glass Materials Based on the Li2O3-Al2O3-SiO2 System.- Microcrystalline Materials with Positive, Negative, and Zero Coefficients of Thermal Expansion.- Discussion.- Other Three-Component and Multicomponent Systems.- Certain Properties of the Latent Image in Photosensitive Glasses.- Image Formation in Photosensitive Glass Containing Gold and Silver.- Optical Investigations of Photosensitive Glasses.- Action of Dilute Hydrofluoric Acid Solutions on Lithium Silicates.- Study of Crystallization Products in the Magnesium Aluminosilicate System with Additions of TiO2.- Crystallized Glasses Based on Cordierite.- Catalyzed Crystallization of Glasses in the Lithium Gallosilicate System.- Crystallization of Glasses of the Na2O-Fe2O3-SiO2 System.- Electron Microscope Investigation of the Structure of Certain Crystalline Glass Materials..- Investigation of the Catalyzed Crystallization of Alkali-Free Glasses.- Crystallization of Glasses of the Composition CaO-MgO-Al2O3-SiO2 in the Presence of Cr2O3 with Formation of a Stable Pyroxene Phase.- Dependence of the- Temperature Range of Crystalli
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.