Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $21.49Free postage
- AU $25.90Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionCataract City, a dead-end border town overlooking Niagara Falls. Owen Stuckey and Duncan Diggs are fast friends as kids - united by wrestling, go-karts, and metal bands - but as they grow into young men, their once simple affection competes with the tensions created by their respective circumstances. Owen, born to relative privilege, seems destined to get out of the city, while Duncan, honest but hard, is hurtling along the rails towards a future working the assembly line at the soulless biscuit factory, The Bisk. As Duncan becomes more and more desperate to escape, he finds himself at opposite ends of the law to Owen, and as the coils of the city creep ever tighter around the two friends, they find themselves struggling t to break free, but simply to survive.
- Author BiographyCraig Davidson is a graduate of the Iowa Writer's Workshop. He is the author of the short story collection Rust and Bone (W.W. Norton, 2006/Picador UK) and the novel The Fighter (Soho Press, 2008/Picador UK). His work has been published by Esquire, GQ, The Paris Review and The Washington Post among others.
- Author(s)Craig Davidson
- PublisherAtlantic Books
- Date of Publication06/02/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAtlantic Books
- Weight467 g
- Width153 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.