CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionAyoka has been left in charge of the family goat - but within minutes it has vanished. As Ayoka searches the streets of the town, she starts to realise just how much trouble the runaway is creating among the market stalls. Will Ayoka finally catch up with her mischievous goat? Children will enjoy counting backward from ten to one as they help Ayoka find the goat in this hilarious hide-and-seek caper. This new edition includes informative endtes on Nigeria and the Yoruba language.
- Author BiographyPolly Alakija lives in Ibadan, Nigeria, with her husband, four children, three dogs, three goats (not quite as mischievous as the one in this story), a giant tortoise and thirteen horses. She completed an art foundation course at Oxford Polytechnic before training as a Montessori teacher. She then taught art to primary school children and art workshops in London before moving to Nigeria in 1990. She now combines her family life with freelance work as a painter, illustrator, and interior designer.
- PrizesWinner of Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Book Award 2002.
- Author(s)Polly Alakija
- PublisherBarefoot Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBarefoot Books Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Polly Alakija
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.