All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionWhen we're true to children's developmental needs and kw which books to put in their hands, good things fall into place. The key is to focus on the children and the practices we kw help them to read at each grade level, says Barbara Taylor. These foundational beliefs have been the focus of Barbara Taylor's career and inspired her to create the Early Intervention in Reading (EIR) process. After more than two decades of classroom practice and refinement, Barbara Taylor has translated her EIR process into the Catching Readers series (Grades K, 1, 2, 3, and 4-5).Powerful Intervention Strategies for Your Classroom
- Daily, small-group interventions help struggling kindergarteners read on level by spring.
- Instruction focuses on word recognition, fluency, vocabulary and comprehension development.
- The use of trade books and leveled books reinforces and extends guided reading instruction.
- Live-from-the-classroom video clips show the lessons in action.
- Practical classroom-tested teaching tools include 100+ pages of reproducibles for teachers and students.
- A clear consistent framework fosters schoolwide coherence and continuity.
- A month-by-month planning guide helps organize teaching across grade levels.
- The lessons in action video clips are ideal for group analysis.
- Dynamic Internet and consulting services support professional learning communities.
- Author(s)Barbara M Taylor
- PublisherHeinemann Educational Books
- Date of Publication07/03/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleResearch-Informed Classroom
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Educational Books
- Weight408 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byNell K Duke
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and DVD Audio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.