All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe quiet town of Rosewood, Michigan has a disturbing history. For a century and a half, young women have vanished. Locals whisper of monsters residing in the old theater house and in the woods surrounding Rosewood, but one has ever seen one. Until sixteen-year-old, Temptation Falls moves to town. Destroyed by guilt for causing a fatal accident was t the most abrmal occurrence in Temptation's life. Revived from death by hideous creatures devoted to keeping her alive topped it off. Determined to overcome these horrific hallucinations, Temptation intends to live a rmal life when she moves to Rosewood. There, she finds new friends and even starts dating the handsome Jerald Jenkins. Unfortunately, she cant avoid the creatures forever, so when a strange man - who claims to be the King of the Rosewood creatures - develops a romantic interest in Temptation, her control over her disability starts to unravel. The creatures won't leave her alone. Going against her boyfriend's wishes, she investigates the town's dark history and unearths a century and a half old feud between a demon - who holds a strange resemblance to her boyfriend - and the mysterious king. The line between fantasy and reality collides. There is turning back for Temptation as she finds herself linked to a ferocious war between the Jenkins' family and the strange creatures that saved her life. One of them is responsible for the young women who vanished, and w they both want Temptation. Positive she will die if she refuses to choose a side, Temptation wonders if her five minutes of death cost her to lose - t only her parents - but her cousins, friends, boyfriend, sanity - everything.
- Author BiographySarah Erber spent her childhood growing up around the lush forests and beautiful lakes around Interlochen, Michigan. Since childhood, she moved to Central Texas where she is rearing her two beautiful little girls, Karma and Isis. Between raising children, working, going to College, and writing novels, she still finds time to dip into a good book. Please visit me on my website at www.saraherber.com and on facebook at www.facebook.com/saraherberbooks
- Author(s)Sarah Ann Erber
- Date of Publication29/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date15/10/2014
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.