All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens when a wriggly caterpillar turns into a beautiful, bold butterfly? Find out in this informative, fascinating book! White Wolves Non-fiction is a guided reading scheme which takes a high-interest approach to core geography, history and science topics. It has been created to appeal to children and reflect the range of texts in the real world, from guidebooks to cookbooks. Covering a wide range of topics at different reading levels, these books are ideal for classroom and topic libraries, and for teaching n-fiction literacy skills in a curriculum context.
- Author BiographyLouise Spilsbury studied literature at university and worked in educational publishing before becoming a freelance author. She has written, or co-written, over 200 books on a range of subjects ranging from inventions to Islamic empires. These include books in the Tales of Invention series (Raintree), Ice Age (A&C Black) and the Young Explorer series (Raintree).
- Author(s)Louise Spilsbury
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/03/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleWhite Wolves Non Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteColour photographs and graphics
- Weight240 g
- Width180 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Interest Agefrom 5 to 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.