Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDramatic story of Amzy Romauch, set in Greater Cleveland, Ohio, whose childhood hardships interfere with achieving her life dreams; as she looks back on her childhood, she unwittingly unravels catharsis.
- Author BiographyAnn Wachter juggles writing and managing various community service endeavors while caring for her family and home as a resident of Long Grove, Il. Born in Cleveland, Ohio, she essentially grew up in the city, but cherishes the charm and surety of her suburban childhood. She earned her bachelor's degree from John Carroll University in 1982. She hopes her readers become inspired to discover and support local social service agencies which pioneer and advance outreach and inservice education programming for children struggling with trauma.
- Author(s)Ann Wachter
- Date of Publication27/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.16Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.