CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionA valuable resource for architecture students, travelers, and anyone interested in our religious heritage, Cathedrals of the World takes an exciting journey through Christianity by way of its most impressive architectural creations. Starting with early Christian, Romanesque, and Gothic structures through the Renaissance and Baroque periods to the modern age, this stunning compendium spans the globe, presenting such awe-inspiring monuments as the St. Mark's Basilica, Westminster Cathedral, Johnson's Crystal Cathedral in Garden Grove, California, and Richard Meier's Jubilee Church in Rome. Each example was selected for its exceptional historical value, aesthetic attributes, and architectural significance.
- Author BiographyGraziella Leyla Ciaga has a PhD in environmental and architectural heritage and specializes in the restoration of monuments. Since 1999 she has taught the history of architecture at Milan Polytechnic, and she also works as a professional architect in projects relating to the conservation, restoration, and enhancement of the cultural heritage.
- Author(s)Graziella Leyla Ciaga
- PublisherWhite Star Publishers
- Date of Publication03/04/2012
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhite Star Publishers
- Out-of-print date20/10/2016
- Weight980 g
- Width167 mm
- Height303 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.