All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionWhat the Church teaches -- and why -- on issues of euthanasia, in vitro fertilization, genetic counseling, assisted suicide, living wills, persistent vegetative state, organ transplants, and more.
- Author(s)William E. May
- PublisherOur Sunday Visitor Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationHuntingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOur Sunday Visitor Inc.,U.S.
- Weight472 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.