All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe time immediately following the death of a loved one is difficult and confusing. Catholic Etiquette for Funerals is a compassionate and practical guide that spell out: issues and customs involved in planning a Catholic funeral; responsibilities expected of immediate family; and protocol and etiquette guidelines for those outside the immediate family circle. Here are the parts that make up a Catholic Vigil Service, Funeral Liturgy, and Committal. Here are the Church's teachings about praying for the dead, organ donation, cremation, eulogies, commemorative holy cards, and appropriate Christian symbols at a service.
- Author(s)Kay Isca
- PublisherOur Sunday Visitor Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationHuntingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOur Sunday Visitor Inc.,U.S.
- Weight50 g
- Width134 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.