All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the rmative implications for both general and sexual ethics of the methodological and anthropological developments in Catholic tradition. It also attempts to stimulate dialogue in the Church about ethics, particularly sexual ethics, a dialogue that must necessarily include all in the communion-Church, laity, theologians, and hierarchy.
- Author BiographyMichael G. Lawler is the Amelia and Emil Graff Professor Emeritus of Catholic Theology at Creighton University, Omaha, NE. Todd A. Salzman is the Amelia and Emil Graff Professor of Catholic Theology at Creighton University. Their recent co-authored publications include: Sexual Ethics: A Theological Introduction (2012); Method and Catholic Theological Ethics in the Twenty-First Century, Theological Studies (2013); People Beginning Sexual Experience, Oxford Handbook of Theology, Sexuality, and Gender (2015); and articles in Heythrop Journal, Irish Theological Quarterly, Louvain Studies, Horizons, and America.
- Author(s)Michael G. Lawler,Todd A. Salzman
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication23/11/2015
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Note1 tables, 1 graphs
- Weight413 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.