All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- Description<p>... So, why does the Catholic Church say... <p>People outside the Catholic faith are often baffled, skeptical, and sometimes hurt when a loved one converts to the faith. They see the convert as a newly minted Church spokesperson, a resource they can pepper with questions about the Church. Lifelong Catholics can also find themselves in this role. <p>Theology professor and Catholic convert Kenneth L. Parker uses a brief question-and-answer format to help converts--and lifelong Catholics--clear up confusion, exaggeration, and differences between religious cultures in a way that will inform, calm, and bring people together.
- Author(s)Kenneth L. Parker
- PublisherLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLiguori
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Weight136 g
- Width130 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.