All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is important about this book-in the context of our apostolate work through The Lampstand Foundation-is t the theory of Communism, to each according to need, which many may support; but the influence on criminals from the system of government and its practice under Lenin and Stalin in Russia, Mao in China, and the lessor monsters of our world; practice continuing largely unchanged today except as modified within the constrictions created by the ability of global communications about governmental atrocities making it much more difficult to keep such atrocities hidden w than during the last century; and a governing practice diametrically opposed to the sacred doctrine of the Catholic Church, who Communism sees as its most dangerous enemy. Communism-in addition to the countries under its capture-is experiencing resurgence among young atheistic leftists, and retains its adherents among older leftists within the Catholic Church.
- Author BiographyDavid H. Lukenbill is a former criminal-thief and robber-who has transformed his life through education-an Associate of Arts degree in Administration of Justice from Sacramento City College, a Bachelor of Science degree in Organizational Behavior from the University of San Francisco, and a Master of Public Administration degree from the University of San Francisco-several years developing, managing, and consulting with criminal transformative organizations, and a conversion to Catholicism. He is married to his wife of 31 years and they have one child. They live by the American River in California with two cats, and all the wild critters they can feed.
- Author(s)David H Lukenbill
- PublisherLampstand Foundation
- Date of Publication21/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLampstand Foundation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.