Cats Believe in Santa: Tales of Finding a Forever Home by Robert F Biser, Jennifer B Foulk (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $50.72Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $71.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Abbey the Tabby appeared at the Biser household one cold, rainy night, just two days before Christmas, she began a more than twenty-year long family adventure in providing sanctuary for stray cats. With a wonderful combination of photographs and stories, Cats Believe in Santa shares with us the telling images and heartwarming stories of how eleven of these cats found a place to call home. Read how months of kindness and perseverance fostered friendships between animal and human. From lost and lonely to peacefully purring, readers will be touched by the unique and special bonds that form with even the most aloof of cats. Enjoy amusing anecdotes, from Midge's obsession with the fax machine, to Sidney's episodes of food theft and dollhouse stalking, to Porky's evening games of tag. Cats Believe in Santa captures the essence of each cat's personality, as they gaze at the camera adorably, spy on unsuspecting feathered friends, or soze away in the afteron sun. Readers who are thinking about providing the gift of a loving home for a cat can learn even more through information provided about adoption organizations. This book shows how the Spirit of Christmas takes on many forms through the warmth, laughter, and companionship that our feline friends have to offer every day, the whole year through. Truly a book for everyone... for past, present and future cat owners, and for those who enjoy a feel-good read about how much cats and people have to offer each other. About the Author Jennifer Foulk teaches undergraduate biology and works part-time as a freelance writer and graphic artist. A conservation biologist by training, she is very active in working to protect the environment. She enjoys reading, running, the great outdoors, and spending time with her husband, children, and three glorious cats. About the Photographer Robert Biser is the founder and president of PermaWell, Inc., a horse farm consulting business and world-wide distributor of UltraGuardTM vinyl horse fencing. An amateur photographer for more than forty years, his favorite subjects have always been pets and wildlife. Robert takes time to enjoy the view at Pine Brook Farm, his home in Maryland, with his wife, Kim, their three horses, and ten funny felines. He also provides a foster home for as many as ten homeless cats at a time, through Animal Rescue, Inc. of Maryland and the PetSmart Adoption Program.
- Author(s)Jennifer B Foulk,Robert F Biser
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication06/01/2012
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width206 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.