All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor many physically disabled people their animals provide unconditional love to their owners. Animals give a sense of compassion to some physically disabled people who are isolated than most people. Ashes and Coal are my constant companions. Life would be unbearable without my cats. They make my life interesting. I love them.
- Author(s)Steven Salmon
- PublisherAmerica Star Books
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerica Star Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.