Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis delicious gathering of poems about cats, from the eighth-century Pangur Ban to the present day, encompasses the arcane and the familiar: work by Apollinaire, Browning, Cowper, Day-Lewis, Dickinson, Eliot, Hardy, Hughes, Keats, Lynch, Mac Neice, Milne, Strachey, Verlaine, Seth and Yeats among others, plus unpublished poems by Francis Stuart and Derek Mahon. They represent a wide variety of responses in writers over the centuries, and are selected by one of Ireland's most respected men of letters.
- Author BiographyMAURICE CRAIG, architectural historian, poet and biographer, is the author of Mausolea Hibernica, The Elephant and the Polish Question, Classic Irish Houses of the Middle Size and Dublin 1660-1860, among other books, and editor of W.S. Landor: One Hundred Poems.
- PublisherThe Lilliput Press Ltd
- Date of Publication03/12/2002
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintThe Lilliput Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width136 mm
- Height215 mm
- Edited byMaurice Craig
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.