All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCats are a perennial favorite with young kids. Filled with great tips and guidelines for kids getting their first cat. Lavishly illustrated with full-color, up-close photographs, Seymour Simon captures cats as they hunt, give birth, and play. Ages: 5 - 9
- Author BiographyDon Fromme is Professor Emeritus in the Department of Psychology at Oklahoma State University and also in the School of Professional Psychology at Pacific University, where he continues teaching part-time. He served as Director of the Psychological Service Center at both universities as well as Director of Intern Training at Pacific. He has also taught overseas with the University of Maryland University College on several occasions. During sabbaticals, he has taught at the University of Carabobo in Venezuela and the University of Exeter in England. In 1985-86 he was a Senior Fulbright Research Fellow at the University of Rome. He has published research focusing on emotional communication, empathy, and the qualitative experience of being part of a step-family. He has also chaired 60 graduate theses and dissertations. Now retired, he previously maintained a part-time private practice together with his wife.
- Author(s)Donald K. Fromme,Seymour Simon
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication03/11/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date13/10/2011
- Content Notefull-colour
- Weight331 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.