About this product
- DescriptionThis brand new sticker book from Buster Books contains 24 pages of fashionable and funky artwork and 10 pages of stylish stickers. In Catwalk Fashion, girls can mix and match hundreds of stickers to dress three fabulous fashion models, as well as colour in and design a unique outfit for a fourth model on every page. Readers can let their imagination go wild and dress the models as they walk the catwalk and pose for photoshoots in a range of styles - from nautical to punk rock, crazy couture to the urban jungle.
- Author BiographyKaty Jackson is a freelance illustrator based in London. Over the last 9 years her studio has produced illustrations for a wide variety of clients across the industry and the world. Her work has included artwork for book covers, storyboards, picture books, commemorative plates, greetings cards, puzzles, tv programmes and editorial pieces. Katy Jackson works in a mix of media, using pencil and Photoshop. Pencil roughs are emailed to the client for approval before final artwork. The final print-ready illustrations are then sent either digitally by CD or email, or sent as original artwork. Nellie Ryan developed a love for design and illustrating from a young age. Growing up in New Zealand, she was raised on a healthy diet of coloured pencils, endless amounts of drawing paper and chocolate. Over the past ten years working with an international client base Nellie has gained a reputation for her distinctive style. She specialises in textile design, book and editorial illustration, surface print design and fashion trend forecasting.
- Author(s)Katy Jackson,Nellie Ryan
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2012
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBuster Books
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nellie Ryan,Katy Jackson
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.