All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShana Lakeman a 13 year old girl whose life turns upside down when she meets Brian and falls in love for the first time. Within the next 2 years she will experience and find herself in more drama and more situations than her young mind can handle. Breakups, babies, and betrayal are just the beginning!
- Author BiographyKimberly Alsup was born and raised in Detroit, MI where she first discovered her love for writing at the age of 16. She attended Michigan State University (GO GREEN) where she graduated with a B.A. in English with a focus in Creative Writing. This book has been in the works for about 18 years and derived from a 7 year dream that she had that she put on paper at 16 yrs old to debut this coming of age novel.
- Author(s)Kimberly Alsup
- Date of Publication07/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.69Trending at AU $24.60
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $22.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.