Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.53Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe Psychology of Learning and Motivation publishes empirical and theoretical contributions in cognitive and experimental psychology, ranging from classical and instrumental conditions to complex learning and problem solving. This guest-edited special volume is devoted to current research and discussion on associative versus cognitive accounts of learning. Written by major investigators in the field, topics include all aspects of causal learning in an open forum in which different approaches are brought together.
- Author BiographyDouglas L. Medin is the series editor of The Psychology of Learning and Motivation.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication26/09/1996
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Psychology of Learning & Motivation: Advances in Research & Theory
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 34
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noterefrence, index
- Weight790 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Series Edited byDouglas Medin,David R. Shanks,Keith James Holyoak
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.