Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book Douglas Ehring shows the inadequacy of received theories of causation and, introducing conceptual devices of his own, provides a wholly new account of causation as the persistence over time of individual properties, or tropes .
- Author(s)Douglas Ehring
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/1997
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteline figures
- Weight479 g
- Width161 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.