All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnn Johansson has spent 20 years working as a photojournalist covering news-related stories all over the world. During this time Ann has also had the opportunity to photograph celebrities from many different fields. Cause + Celeb is Ann s way of using her celebrity portraits to increase awareness about different ways of giving back. Actors, artist, entrepreneurs, explorers and chefs among others offer information about organizations that they quite often have a personal reason for highlighting. Be surprised and inspired to learn about the variety of ways these Celebs give back while perusing the portraits and learning about celebrities from a variety of fields.
- Author BiographyAnn Johansson is an award-winning documentary photographer who has traveled the world extensively covering everything from extreme poverty, climate change and civil war to Hollywood celebrities and corporate culture. Her clients include leading national and international entities such as The New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, NBCNews.com, The Guardian, The Globe and Mail, Le Monde, UCLA and Marriott International. Ann was commissioned to document people in different climate zones for Klimahaus Museum, a museum in Bremerhaven, Germany, that is built around the concept of climates and climate change. Today, in addition to editorial and corporate work, Ann continues a long-term personal project documenting climate change and its effect on people. Frank Toskan is a Canadian born entrepreneur and philanthropist who cofounded MAC Cosmetics. MAC was established in Toronto in 1984 when Frank, who was working as a makeup artist and photographer, and beauty salon owner Frank Angelo brainstormed a makeup line. In 1994 Toskan and Angelo launched Mac Viva Glam that dedicates revenue from sales of a celebrity-endorsed lipstick to AIDS organizations. To date Mac Viva Glam has raised and distributed $360 million. In 1998 Estee Lauder fully acquired MAC Cosmetics. Frank continues his commitment to give back in numerous ways. American Graphic Design Award Winner Susan Landesmann clients include the Getty Museum, the Los Angeles County Museum of Art. and UCLA. A winner of the Prism Award from the Public Relations Society of America, Susan s design work flows fluidly between the worlds of print and digital design.
- PublisherChannel Photographics
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChannel Photographics
- Weight1315 g
- Width282 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Photographer(s)Ann Johansson
- Foreword byFrank Toskan
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.68
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $99.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.