All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA snuggle-through-the-afteron and time-for-goodnight padded board book! You're my little bundle bear Snap up, wrap up, woolly wearWe go here, there, everywhere'Cause I love you! Mama and her cub share a tizzy-busy afteron, and seal the day with a kiss. With Jan Carr's rhythmic text and Daniel Howarth's sweet-as-sun illustrations, this is a truly joyful ode to a parent's love for their child.
- Author BiographyJan Carr has written more than 50 books for children, including the well-received picture books Big Truck and Little Truck, Greedy Apostrophe: A Cautionary Tale and Dappled Apples. She lives in New York City with her husband and son. Daniel Howarth has illustrated many children's books including, I Love You Always and Forever. He lives in Devon, England with his wife, Heidi, and two children.
- Author(s)Jan Carr
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Out-of-print date09/01/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width175 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Daniel Howarth
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.