Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIs your loved one really getting the best care possible in the nursing home? Are you sure? Do you want to be? Author Stacia Girard didn't take anything for granted when it was time to move her mother into a care facility. Through her unceasing demands for better care and respect, she made sure that her mother got the care she deserved. Here, she shares her story-and her secrets-for getting your loved ones the best care possible. When it comes to nursing care, expensive does t always equal good. No nursing home is perfect, but you can help by simply being present in your family member's life and active in their care. By getting-and staying-involved, you are the key to great care on any budget. You can increase the quality of care for your loved one through diligence and diplomacy-or if that fails, Stacia shares her advice on how you can take more forceful action. Stacia spent twenty years on the inside at her mother's care facility, as an employee and family member. Stacia tells the story of her mother, who suffered dementia-what she went through and what it took to get her the care she needed. Her mother got the best care available at an average nursing home, because her daughter cared eugh to demand it. If you are in charge of your loved one's care, this is a responsibility you share-conscientious care starts with you!
- Author(s)Stacia G Girard
- Date of Publication27/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.