All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMichelle Fagone, AKA Cavegirl Cuisine, has become a lovable and quirky social media sensation with a Facebook following of over 140,000 fans! Cavegirl Cuisine has taken traditional recipes and paleotized them, removing grains and processed food ingredients. Once you try her versions, you won't miss traditional green bean casserole, breakfast cereals, and peppermint ice cream! In addition to over 25 never-before-seen recipes, The Cavegirl Cuisine Cookbook is a compilation of recipes from her blog, over 2 years in the making. The blog recipes have been re-cooked and reformulated, in some cases, based on advice taken from her loyal followers. This full-color cookbook is filled with easy-to-follow recipes along with Cavegirl Tips that will make even the doubters in your family believe! Not only will this cookbook appeal to veterans of the Paleo lifestyle and foodies, but simple eugh for those new to Paleo or those a little timid in the kitchen. It's also a fantastic resource for those allergic to gluten and grains. Recipes include: Chunky Chocolate Cookies Tangerine Chicken Loaded Fauxtato Soup Eggplant and Prosciutto Rollatini Sweet Potato Pancakes with Blueberry Maple Butter N-Oatmeal Gyro Salad Seven Layer Mexican Dip Steamed Littleneck Clams Spicy Chicken Chili Jailhouse Rockin' Banana Boats... Give Paleo a try your body and family will thank you for it!
- Author BiographyMichelle has created a delightfully well-rounded cookbook that will help anyone new to paleo cooking feel right at home. There's a reason Cavegirl Cuisine is as popular as it is, people actually make the recipes. Jason Crouch, PaleoPot.com Huge fan of Michelle's new cookbook. It's filled with simple and delicious paleo recipes that anyone can make at home. If you're looking to live a healthy lifestyle, Cavegirl Cuisine is a must have cookbook for recipe ideas to help keep you on track. Steve Liberati, Founder of Steve's PaleoGoods and Steve's Club National Program If you think paleo meals are boring plates of meat and vegetables or have overly complicated recipes with long lists of ingredients that require hours in the kitchen, then Cavegirl Cuisine will make you think again. Michelle's recipes are clear and concise while the end results are sol delicious, you'll wonder why everyone doesn't eat this way all the time! Patty Strilaeff, chowstalker.com Take your taste buds to new places! Every modern cavegirl needs a copy of Cavegirl Cuisine in her kitchen. This is not just another cookbook. Michelle will inspire you with her passion and creativity. Joanne, justeatingrealfood.com About the Author: Michelle Fagone is a mother of two young girls, an entrepreneur, and an avid Paleo food chef. She has a passion for healthy living and for sharing her unique insights via her recipes, her blog, and now her cookbooks. Despite being a southern gal at heart, her travel and food experiences as a Navy brat and current Army spouse, have enabled a unique appreciation for worldly flavors. While comfort is the basis for most of her recipes, you will often find a twist of exciting flavors and combinations which makes her recipes not only appealing to a broad audience, but uniquely delicious!
- Author(s)Michelle Fagone
- PublisherSunny Day Publishing, LLC
- Date of Publication17/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSunny Day Publishing, LLC
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.