All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Julie Shelton is devastated when her fiance leaves her for ather woman just a few months before their wedding. Instead of the honeymoon of her dreams, the beautiful doctor decides to take a solo vacation to the Cayman Islands. Hoping to heal her broken heart, Julie leaves cold Chicago behind for a sunny paradise. On Little Cayman Island, sparks fly when Julie meets Simon Sanders, the handsome owner of the Sunset Inn. Since Julie is staying at Sanders' small hotel, the two can't help but run into each other every day. They begin an explosive sexual relationship that each thinks will be a short vacation fling. Quickly, however, the sexual chemistry between Julie and Sanders becomes a deep love that neither of them ever expected to happen. Can their sizzling affair survive robberies, hit-and-run accidents, and a kidnapping to become the love of a lifetime?
- Author BiographyJaqueline Kiss has been an avid reader since the age of seven. She discovered her ability to write creatively while pursuing a graduate degree at The George Washington University. After living in the Northeast US for many years, Jaqueline is now a full-time Florida Keys resident. Her love of all things Caribbean made the Cayman Islands a natural selection for the setting of her first contemporary romance novel.
- Author(s)Jaqueline Kiss
- Date of Publication29/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.66
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.92
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $20.04
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.46
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.