Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionIn a remote canyon deep in the Nebraska sand hills, a mystery is uncovered which leads Kelly on a fantastical quest to rescue his kidnapped son; the quest is one of personal discovery and the discovery of mythical lands and peoples through which he must navigate to find his son. Kelly is a prior Marine who has returned to Nebraska and his family's ranch with his wife and son. With increasing occurrences of strange events and the kidnapping of his son, Kelly's wish to settle down is quickly dashed. He sets out with his brother and two unlikely college professors to rescue his son. Their quest takes them through a mysterious gateway into an ancient and mythical world inhabited by two opposing populations on the brink of war. Kelly must lead his party through the dangers of the foreign world while contending with its people and their prophecies. Why was Kelly's son kidnapped? In finding the answer, Kelly discovers who his ancestors were and what he and his son have inherited.
- Author BiographyDennis Seberger grew up on a farm/ranch near Lexington, Nebraska, and enlisted in the Marine Corps in 1997. He graduated from the United States Naval Academy with a Bachelor of Science in English in 2003, and was commissioned as an Officer in the Marine Corps. He has farmed, worked with horses and cattle, worked as a welder, roofer, and painter, and has been a machinegunner and a helicopter pilot. With his family, he has lived in Nebraska, Maryland, Virginia, Florida, Texas, Hawai'i, California, and North Carolina. He has traveled to Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Kuwait, The United Arab Emirates, Iraq, Bali, Australia, Spain, France, Italy, Jordan, Djibouti, and Greece, and he has seen the shores of Tripoli. He currently lives in Nebraska with his family.
- Author(s)Dennis Seberger
- Date of Publication07/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.