All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
- AU $12.64Trending at AU $17.64
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $20.33
About this product
- DescriptionWith dazzling images and engaging text, readers learn about the historicaland cultural significance of Hanukkah and why it is celebrated around the world.From the lighting of the merah to the special foods that are shared to thespinning of the dreidels, they'll get insights about this holiday's traditions and theJewish faith. This book also offers fascinating facts, a recipe, and a Common Core-aligned activities. National Geographic supports K-12 educators with ELA Common Core Resources.Visitwww.natgeoed.org/commoncorefor more information.
- Author BiographyDeborah Heiligman is the award-winning author of 15 children's books. She specializes in simplifying complex subjects for young people, particularly in the areas of science and social studies. She lives in New York City.Her experience as a religious studies major at Brown University has been put to good use in working on this series.
- Author(s)Deborah Heiligman
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width213 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.