All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe Celebrate Recovery booklet is a 28-day booklet perfect to share with someone you kw who is on the road to recovery. These devotional readings provide encouragement and reinforcement that can be invaluable when the struggle feels overwhelming. Celebrate Recovery is t just a program, but a means toward lasting life change, and the key to recovery is to keep the eight Christ-centered Life Principles alive. As readers engage with the devotions, they will discover the principles more firmly cemented in their daily thinking and actions and will find ongoing support and hope for the road ahead. Each powerful devotion is a reminder of God's goodness, grace, and redemption and will be an inspiration to anyone struggling with old hurts, habits, and hang-ups. Start where you are. Begin today.
- Author BiographyJohn Baker is the founder of Celebrate Recovery(R), a ministry started at Saddleback Church. It is estimated that over the last 25 years more than 3.5 million people have gone through this Christ-centered recovery program. There are currently over 27,000 churches that have weekly Celebrate Recovery meetings. John has been on staff since Celebrate Recovery started. He has served as the Pastor of Membership, the Pastor of Ministries, and is currently the Pastor of Saddleback Church's Signature Ministries. He is also serving as one of the nine Elder Pastors at Saddleback. John is a nationally known speaker and trainer in helping churches start Celebrate Recovery ministries. John's writing accomplishments include Celebrate Recovery's The Journey Begins Curriculum, Life's Healing Choices, the Celebrate Recovery Study Bible (general editor), and The Landing and Celebration Place (coauthor). John's newest books are Your First Step to Celebrate Recovery and The Celebrate Recovery Devotional (coauthor). John and his wife Cheryl, the cofounder of Celebrate Recovery, have been married for more than four decades and have served together in Celebrate Recovery since the beginning. They have two adult children, Laura and Johnny, and five grandchildren. Johnny Baker has been on staff at Celebrate Recovery since 2004 and has been the Pastor of Celebrate Recovery at Saddleback Church since 2012. As an adult child of an alcoholic who chose to become an alcoholic himself, Johnny is passionate about breaking the cycle of dysfunction in his family and helping other families find the tools that will lead to healing and openness. He knows that because of Jesus Christ, and by continuing to stay active in Celebrate Recovery, Maggie, Chloe, and Jimmy-his three children-will never see him drink. Johnny is a nationally recognized speaker, trainer, and teacher of Celebrate Recovery. He is a coauthor of the Celebrate Recovery Daily Devotional, Celebration Place, and The Landing, and is an associate editor of the Celebrate Recovery Study Bible. He has been married since 2000 to his wife Jeni, who serves alongside him in Celebrate Recovery. Mac Owen is a leader in Celebrate Recovery. With his wife Mary, they have been working together in recovery for more than twenty-six years. They have shared their testimony 170 times in the past 6 years to more than 66,000 people (in churches, Celebrate Recovery seminars and meetings, rehabs, prisons, and festivals). They are sought-after speakers since sharing their testimony in 2008 at Saddleback Church to 3,600 leaders from around the world.
- Author(s)John Baker,Johnny Baker,Mac Owen
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- Weight63 g
- Width114 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.