Celebrate Recovery Updated Participant's Guide Set: A Recovery Program Based on Eight Principles from the Beatitudes: Volume 1-4 by John Baker (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.61Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis shrink-wrapped pack includes all four participant's guides for the Celebrate Recovery Program: * Guide 1: Stepping Out Of Denial * Guide 2: Taking An Honest and Spiritual Inventory * Guide 3: Getting Right with God * Guide 4: Growing In Christ By working through the lessons and exercises found in each of the four Participant's Guides, you will begin to experience the true peace and serenity you have been seeking, restore and develop stronger relationships with others and with God, and find freedom from life's hurts, hang-ups, and habits. All the scriptures have been updated to the new NIV 2011 version. Note: This shrink-wrapped pack is identical to the participant's guides included in the Celebrate Recovery Kit.
- Author BiographyJohn Baker is the founder of Celebrate Recovery(R), a ministry started at Saddleback Church. It is estimated that over the last 25 years more than 3.5 million people have gone through this Christ-centered recovery program. There are currently over 27,000 churches that have weekly Celebrate Recovery meetings. John has been on staff since Celebrate Recovery started. He has served as the Pastor of Membership, the Pastor of Ministries, and is currently the Pastor of Saddleback Church's Signature Ministries. He is also serving as one of the nine Elder Pastors at Saddleback. John is a nationally known speaker and trainer in helping churches start Celebrate Recovery ministries. John's writing accomplishments include Celebrate Recovery's The Journey Begins Curriculum, Life's Healing Choices, the Celebrate Recovery Study Bible (general editor), and The Landing and Celebration Place (coauthor). John's newest books are Your First Step to Celebrate Recovery and The Celebrate Recovery Devotional (coauthor). John and his wife Cheryl, the cofounder of Celebrate Recovery, have been married for more than four decades and have served together in Celebrate Recovery since the beginning. They have two adult children, Laura and Johnny, and five grandchildren.
- Author(s)John Baker
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleCelebrate Recovery
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- Weight380 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.18Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.