All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do Hindus believe? How do they celebrate what is important to them? What food do they eat during festival time? How do Hindus in the UK celebrate? Read this book to find out the answers to these questions and more. Celebrating Hindu Festivals looks at important religious and family days in the Hindu calendar, and gets readers to take part by cooking some of the food central to Hindu celebrations. The book looks at both international and UK examples of Hindu celebrations. Infosearch asks the questions you want answered.
- Author(s)Liz Miles
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication11/08/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleInfosearch: Celebration Days
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.